Top 10 Reasons People Come To Perth|
1. Eastern Ontario's Exciting Getaway Destination. Every year more and more people are finding Perth a great place to spend a weekend or a week.
2. Lots to see and do.
|3. Excellent Recreation & Sports Facilities:
4. Historic Architecture, Perth Museum and Old World Charm with all the New World Conveniences. Friendly, helpful people. The little community that cares.
5. Beautiful scenery and wildlife watching. Day trips; 10-20 minutes to exciting and interesting sights, sounds and places in and around Perth.
6. Freshest air in Eastern Ontario - minimal noise. Open the window and sleep like you've never slept before.
7. Great food at the local restaurants ... the food tastes better out here.
8. On The Tay Canal just off the Rideau Canal.
9. Unique gift shops and shopping experiences await you in beautiful Perth.
10. The Big Town of Festivals: Maplefest, Stewart Park Music Festival, Garlic Festival, and the Perth Fair provide a major event each summer month.
|Find A Person using the White Pages - click here|
|Find A Business in the Yellow Pages - click here|
|Find A Postal Code - click here|
Moving Considerations: Pick up a Change-of-Address Kit from the Post Office and fill out for:
Don't Forget To Transfer:
|PERTH DEMOGRAPHICS:numbers are approximate.|
|size||10.36 sq. kms.|
|people per sq. km.||580|
|Household Income||30K - 50K|
|% over 15||84%|
|% over 35||50%|
|% over 65||20%|
|people per house||2.2|
|Travel Time to Work||5 minutes|
|Education Level||Public, High School, Trades|
|Religion||Protestant & Catholic|
(changes; call town hall for current Party)
|Length||1 kilometre - 0.6 mile|
|1 mile - 1.6 kilometre|
|Capacity||1 litre - 1.06 US quart|
|1 US quart - 0.95 litre|
|3.8 liters - 1 US gal.|
|Weight||1 kilogram - 2.2 pounds|
|1 pound - 0.45 kilogram|
|Mileage Conversion||20 mph - 30 kmph|
|30 mph - 50 kmph|
|50 mph - 80 kmph|
|60 mph - 100 km/h|